Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rings n' Blings (Egyptian Style)


Today, I have been inspired by a piece of jewelry to create a Nail Tutorial on my blog :) Here are the images of the ring that I recently bought from the brand, "INEE" a Korean jewelry brand which I found so unique in style.


They are handcrafted, and the crystals have been carefully selected to embellish it's luxurious mood. To me, it looks like the jewels the Egyptian queens would wear!

(image: by searching google)

Here's Elizabeth Taylor, as Cleopatra, in the movie, with her strong charismatic essence.

So, I will do a manicure tutorial that would capture the essence of this Nile Empire. Coming real soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for your visit!! :D
I appreciate every comment made and I love reading each and every one of them! I will try my best to comment back as soon as possible :)
Hope you have a marvelous day and be glamorous!! :D

Love, Sooji