Saturday, October 20, 2012

Spikes, Chains and jewels!

Accessories inspiration! 


Rose Gold Diamond and Onyx Earrings by GUCCI

 Reine de la Nuit Necklace by JULIET & COMPANY

Rose Gold Diamond Ring by DIANE KORDAS

 Large Multi Chain Bracelet by GILES & BROTHER

Fringe Gold Diamond Ring by SOLANGE AZAGRUY-PARTRIDGE

Ceceile Earrings by DANNIJO

 Crystal and Resin Spike Earrings by LULU FROST

 Xenia Ring by DANNIJO

Mirage Necklace by JULIET & COMPANY

Daegar Rose Gold Diamond Earrings by ANITA KO

 Classic Spike Ring by FALLEN JEWELRY

 Intrecciato Stacking Rings by BOTTEGA VENETA 

Spike Drop Earrings by NOIR JEWELRY

Double Spike Cuff by DEEPA GURNANI 

Nightfall Crystal Bib Necklace by NOIR JEWELRY

(NOTE:  I do not own any of these images and all of these images are from either www.shopbop.com / www.netaporter.com
These jewelries can purchase from either www.shopbop.com or www.netaporter.com)




So which one is your favorite?



Spikes, Chains or Jewels?


35 comments:

  1. all these pieces are soo fab <3 i cannot pick a favorite!

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh pretty pieces!!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep in touch!! <3 Happy Weekend :) and thanks a lot for following me back <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great choice! I love each piece but my favorite is this gorgeous ring by Diane Kordas ♡♡♡

    ♥, Nina
    http://style-tagebuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek! it's all so beautiful! But if I really had to choose I'd say the nightfall crystal necklace is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Great post, they are all such good ideas :)
    x

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow such beautiful accessories you have such a great taste !

    Sun-driven.blogspot.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love them all! my fav is the first pair of earrings! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the Large Multi Chain Bracelet by GILES & BROTHER!!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. such gorgeous jewelry!!:) would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin?? happy weekend:)

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, those drop earrings are so hot! I want to get my hands on them<3 Great post!

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks really cool in the pictures but I must say that this is not really my style

    Mooij

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog :)
    I really like yours and following you now ;)
    hope you'll follow back :D

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with the Gucci earrings! xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice jewellery picks!
    Chains, spikes and
    jewels are itself a
    great combination
    for each other :P
    I can't choose!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. AAh, very beautiful, love it.

    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the spikey earrings! Thanks for the comment on my blog, let's follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  19. Chains, definitely. Love DIYs using chains. :) Thanks for dropping by my blog. You have a new follower. :)

    Diwata
    http://theclothesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, dear) thank you for stopping by my blog and such a lovely comment you left:) Your blog is awesome, you are such a beautiful girl! What do you say about following each other? i'm following you right now, hope you will do same:)
    have a great time!

    Best wishes, Alex
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG !! I love all :)

    New post - Kisses ♥
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love that last necklase!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahhh can I just do all of the above, pretty please? I especially love chains though. They're so easy to wear and definitely make a plain outfit more eye-catching! Following your blog ;D

    xx
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love those gold and silver accessories! they are gorgeous xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing pieces.

    sarafashionocean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. thank you so much dear:)) I am now following you too on GFC and bloglovin!!:) would you like to also follow each other on twitter and facebook?? let me know dear:))

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's hard to choose a favorite! I love them all!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love almost all of them..Dannijo always surprises me! Take a look if u want, hope we'll follow each other via gfc/bloglovin =)

    Xx Elisa

    http://degenerationmode.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've always been a jewels kind of girl but I wouldn't mind a few spikes. new follower here, hope you can stop by my blog and follow if you like.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Following you back via GFC and Bloglovin, hope you follow me there as well :)

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  31. Stunning pictures I love your blog!!
    I Follow you now to keep in touch and would be happy if you find 5 minutes to check my blog and maybe follow me back:)

    http://lavenderloafers.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  32. So many great pieces :) New follower :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your visit!! :D
I appreciate every comment made and I love reading each and every one of them! I will try my best to comment back as soon as possible :)
Hope you have a marvelous day and be glamorous!! :D

Love, Sooji