Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rock, Studs N' Neons


  
  





<Used items: Nails - Thefaceshop BK901/YL703, Nail stones; Earrings - Adia Kibur; 
Necklaces - H&M; Studded shorts / shirt (used as background) - both Bershka>



Have a wonderful week ladies!!


xoxo


Glam Mania...!!

68 comments:

  1. I like this nail art, I'll try to do it! *cross my fingers*

    http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh so edgy and glam! Your nail are always like works of art Sooji!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look absolutely incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nuts! I love all your nails. super fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stylish! I love the glamurous rocker style you represented here!
    and complements on nails - very nice!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I'm your happy newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your nails!! very beautiful <3
    follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your nails look so pretty! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these nails are totally glam. love the neon detailing <3
    also, thank you for visiting & commenting on my blog.

    xVisa
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your nails are fantastic. I love this manicure!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I just love your nails!!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your comment !
    I followed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG SOOJI THIS IS AMAZING!!! Definitely my favorite out of all your nail creations!!! So glam!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your nails are amazing! Now following you on Bloglovin!

    xo,
    Courtney
    GirlAvantGarde

    ReplyDelete
  14. your nails look freaking fabulous, we love it!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post !

    Love what you did with your nails it' s beautiful :)

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  16. incredible nails! :))

    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/
    and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button pretty :"3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those nails are fab! And I love the photos, too.

    It's my first time on your blog and I wanted to invite you to take part in my giveaway, if you like the prize, of course. :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep posting, you do it great :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow I never seen such cool nails before =D

    Nice Babe~ You made the design high in edge too!~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omg your nails are amazing :) nice blog just followed x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow you are amazing! love your blog. Love the creativeness of it.

    I invite you to check out my blog.
    -loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. gosh so pretty and edgy nail art! and another stuffs are yet edgy. Are you from south korea? Anyonghaseyo eonnie(sorry for misspell) :)

    by the way, just following you, if you have time, ou can check my blog and if you're interested you can follow me :) have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. so glam nails!!! I love it!!
    kisses
    Duapara

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow I absolutely love the nails!:) You have such a nice blog and I love the photos and your nail art. Following now!!
    xx Helmiina
    http://secretuntiltomorrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. that is some fab nail art. :) hope you're well!

    kisses,
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sooji! Hello, Dying for the neon nail polish. Really nice!

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the nail art. You are very talented and creative
    lovely blog :)
    head over to check mine
    http://warflower-theinnerme.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful nails, love the rock element on it :) You blog is lovely, I hope you can visit mine some time, if you like it, you can follow and let me know, I always follow back, cheers and have a wonderful weekend :)

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks dear, for stopping by, I just followed you back :)

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  30. very cool!

    xoxo

    http://ethereallycrisp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adore it!! Would love to do it <3 <3 <3
    Amazing blog, I'm your new follower waiting for you doll :)
    Xxx from Italy

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice! Maybe we can follow each other? http://lesisterette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is such a pretty nail design. I love the neon color, gives it a nice pop! Great blog :)

    mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for following us! We already followed you back! :)
    Hmm, hope you'll also follow one of our personal blog.

    jessameram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amazing nails :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. You nail art is fantastic!!!
    We would love if you would visit our blog, maybe we can follow each other :)
    Xoxo

    http://insidemywardrobeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  37. your nails are so rockin!!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the nails, black and yellow looks great together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. WOW those nails are epic, love them!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  40. so inspirational<3
    Please, check out my blog and tell what you think about my new travel post^^ and we can also follow each other via GFC, and also bloglovin cause it’s a great way to keep in touch ^^
    Xoxo
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  41. hey <3
    I'm your 14th follower on bloglovin and 256th on GFC ^^
    keep in touch and check out my new Swiss post <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sorry for visiting your blog so late!:) Nice post dear!:) Followed your blog!:)

    XOXO,
    mitchiekyuti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. cute nail polish!! Come check out my blog. maybe we can follow each other :)
    http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Really love your nails! <3
    btw: I love, love, love your studded shorts!! :D

    Maybe we could follow each other? :D
    -> I already follow you! (name: "fille" - you should find me somewhere on the last pages, because I haven't got a profile picture)

    My fashion blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank you for visiting my blog :) I'm glad my post made you smile! Now following you!

    indiansummeronline.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
  46. Amazing nail design....I love it.*_*
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thank you so much for the follow and your lovely comment.^^
    Follow you back on BLOGLOVIN #14 and GFC.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  48. cute post !! love your nails xx

    http://thebeautifullust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I just discovered your blog. You have some great nail art on here! I'm now following you :)


    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. OMG I LOVEEE your nailart!!! I'm so obsessed, do you have tutorials?!

    <3 Kelly
    SavvySelections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. very cute your nail art!!!!
    LOVe Love Love!!!

    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your visit!! :D
I appreciate every comment made and I love reading each and every one of them! I will try my best to comment back as soon as possible :)
Hope you have a marvelous day and be glamorous!! :D

Love, Sooji