<Note: images from www.chanel.com>
<Chanel inspired nails by GLAM-MANIA>
I wanted to create nails, inspired by the worldly beloved brand, CHANEL by using black & white nail polish with various nail stones, beads and french nail design stickers. Notice I've painted Chanel logo with a tin brush in black polish, and adhered silver beads on top of it to create abit of a rock chic glam.
I gave an emphasis of a "Chanel logo" on the thumb only to give a luxurious yet rockin mood ?!? Adding beads on top of the logo is also a great way to cover up the crooked Chanel logo that I painted with my shaky hands :D
<Note: image found by searching Naver>
Thanks for reading the Chanel Inspired Nails! :D
<Chanel inspired nails by GLAM-MANIA>
(various products used includes: Black & white manicure(Thefaceshop/Opi), silver beads/crystal nail stones,
nail glue, thin brush, tweezer & french nail stickers by Etude)
The various nail stones used were adhered with nail glue for long lasting effect but can be adhered by a nail top coat as well.
<Note: image found by searching Naver>
I think these nails would go well with this gorgeous model, so chic and stylish! Oooohhh, how I love her stylez!
...although, nowadays, I'm trying to cut down on fur... poor animals :(
I LOVE ROCK Glamour!!
<Note: images from www.chanel.com>
Abit of rock glamour is found in this year's 2012 Chanel collection.
Abit of rock glamour is found in this year's 2012 Chanel collection.
<Note: images of models found by searching Naver>
If the blings are too much, you can leave the thumb and the ring finger as is, and replace the rest of the fingers with just jet black manicure!!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so so much for your visit!! :D
I appreciate every comment made and I love reading each and every one of them! I will try my best to comment back as soon as possible :)
Hope you have a marvelous day and be glamorous!! :D
Love, Sooji