Friday, March 2, 2012

The story of Chanel Inspired Nails (Part 2)



"People are talking about this blog. Glam-mania... 
The girl who runs this blog, her name is Sooji, kinda rhymes with Fuji... hmmm who is this girl anyways?" 


"Yes, I heard she created a nail look inspired by Chanel brand... I know I'm such a Chanel fan but... who would do such a thing!"


"Haven't you heard? It's the thing to do nowdays... 
Blingy and sparkly DIY nails? Don't hide your nails in the dark, let's give this blog a visit!"

<GLAM-MANIA's NAILS>


And after visiting Glam-mania...


"Ah, yes, I can't wait to do my nails...! I've got to get a hold of those nail stones and beads so I can create my own look!"


"Well done! Let's make a toast to all the ladies who love to be glamorous, finger to finger, top to bottom, inside and out! 
Here's to our GLAM, ladies! Cheers!"

(NOTE: all images of the models are still captures of the Chanel Movie from www.chanel.com. This story is recreated by Glam-mania and has nothing to do with the original movie of Chanel :)

So these ladies went home and created nails of their own, inspired by Glam-mania's "Chanel inspired Nails" and they lived glamorously ever after!! :D





And that's how the story ends in the 
Glam-land...
Thanks a bunch for visiting !! 
Come back again soon, lovelies!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for your visit!! :D
I appreciate every comment made and I love reading each and every one of them! I will try my best to comment back as soon as possible :)
Hope you have a marvelous day and be glamorous!! :D

Love, Sooji