Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013 Year of Serpent - Snake Style!!


Happy YEAR of the SNAKE 2013!

Serpents are the 6th amongst the 12 animals of Chinese/Korean Year.
Of the snakes, there are 5 different types of snakes
that represents each snake years,
and the year of 2013 being the 3rd of those 5 types
it is the year of 계사(癸巳) pronouned Gae-sa,
meaning Gae(Black) Sa(snake),
thus 2013 is the year of BLACK SNAKES!!! hiss~!
Snakes in time represent from 9am ~ 11am,
in terms of location it is SouthEast,
and of the months they are April!
So does that mean, if you were born in the year of snakes,
especially in Aprilbetween 9:00am~11:00am
and live in the SoutherEast area,
that makes you a very LUCKY PERSON?? :) I don't know!!



To CELEBRATE the year of SNAKES,
wanted to share some dope SNAKE related items,
so chic and synnnake-esque!
Halston Herritage snake convertable purse


Made Her Think open serpent ring






  
Faith Connexion cropped midrise skinny jeans






Roberto Cavalli python-print satin-jersey dress

House of Harlow Rachel roundfram snake effect sunglasses







  
Giambattista Valli python wool dress 

Pierre Hardy watersnake peeptoe pumps

Kenneth Jay Lane gunmetal plated swarovski snake ring  





  Roberto Cavalli printed silksatin gown 




  
 Just Cavalli snake print cutout swimsuit 
Alexandra Birman python pumps
  

Ileana Makri Lucy snake diamond earrings
Lanvin Elephe clutch

 ! all images are linked back to the shopping site !




In the Year of BLACK SNAKE,
hope all you fashionistas have a year
full of fruitility and everlasting happiness!!

xoxo
Glam Mania



 



47 comments:

  1. The sunnies are amazing babe !!


    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Snake year :p
    I prefer snake rings, I'm no fan of snake print

    http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Those fashion pieces are extreemly glam! You have awesome taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post! I don't like snake style but maybe I can wear a little touch of it!

    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/01/new-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear! I didnt know it, very cool! I also like the items, especially those skinny jeans! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous cavali! i love it! I have a Chicnova Jewelry giveaway for 3 lucky winners starting 9 Jan..wld love it if you drop by!
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love snake print!!

    xoxo

    http://yosivoyalamoda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey pretty lady!

    Love snake print, hate snakes! :) BTW, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check out: http://stephanieziajka.blogspot.com/2013/01/pray-more-worry-less-nominations-for.html for the button/information.

    Happy Wednesday!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante

    ReplyDelete
  9. So chic! Lovely stuff!
    Wish you and your family a very happy new year!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, really loving snake print right now! I really like it on skinny jeans.
    Hope you had a fabulous NYE, and may this year be just as fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great snakeskin picks! I love the print too, especially on pants :)

    Metallic Paws- giveaway up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loveeee snake print and those pants are so cute !

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just find out your blog and i like it!!!
    Happy year of the snake to you too!
    Hope we can follow each other, i have already did!!

    Xoxo

    http://myfashionisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's interesting!!!! so the years are about animals.. i love the snake prints anyway :)

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your comment:)

    http://habitatbeleza.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for your comment!Would you like to follow each other?

    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello dear :)!
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog...
    Your suggestions are really cool and your blog is great!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Kiss,
    Tixa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi :) Thank you for stopping by and for the nice words! I'm following back. Btw, you have amazing taste!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like the skinny jeans and the Cavalli dress!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    Love,
    Jolien

    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  20. that snake ring is epic.

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like this post so much: these finds are wonderful!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love snake print. That snake ring is very cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post sweety! Of course i'd love to follow each other, following you now by GFC =)
    If you also wanna follow trough Bloglovin'& FB let me know!

    Love, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  24. fab snake print trend!! love the swimsuit and the pumps!! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your blog and great trends, would you like to follow eachother on Bloglovin and GFC??

    Let me know and will follow straight back,

    http://www.kellyjade.co.uk

    Kelly
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely blog :)
    Following back sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm not a big fan of snake print but you have chosen some cute pieces :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello dear! :) Such a nice blog you have. I am your new follower now, hope you follow back.. (?)

    Keep in touch :*

    Your Elizabeth http://elizabethlore.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm not a huge fan of snakeskin, I like it in small doses!
    TheVaniyTheory

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi dear, I follow you back on GFC and BLOGLOVIN, thank you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi dear!
    Snake print is nice, I love it in accessories and shoes
    Your blog is great, what do you think of following each other?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. Snake print is definitely in, I want to find some cool snake print jeans.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great post,love snake print! :)

    We are new to blog,so we hope you check it out and tell us your opinion maybe even follow each other?

    http://fashionmuffins945.blogspot.com/2013/01/shine-bright-like-diamond.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  34. very cool blog :)
    want you look at us blog ?
    Like M&V
    love martha und vivi

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have to say snake is my least favourite animal, but I hope the year will still be lucky for me.

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a great selection!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  37. nice blogpost, i also like your layout !
    you seem to be a really nice and pretty girl (:
    i am blogging about photography and sometimes even about fashion. hope to see you on my blog soon, i would feel flattered


    xo Michelle

    http://amillionmilesfromhere.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a great selection! http://comeduegoccedacqua.blogspot.it/2013/02/glamest.html

    ReplyDelete
  39. Snake prints are so cool!

    Take a look at my blog if you want!
    http://fashionofad.blogspot.gr/

    xo xo
    Olie

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow! Great Idea ^^ Snake Print is so cool~~ Also have wonderful post!! Nice to read ^^

    lets follow eachother! just let me know if you want to and I will follow back :)

    www.officialseolpark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love snake print! You put together some really lovely items!
    I just started following you on GFC!

    XO Imke // www.pastellics.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your visit!! :D
I appreciate every comment made and I love reading each and every one of them! I will try my best to comment back as soon as possible :)
Hope you have a marvelous day and be glamorous!! :D

Love, Sooji